To Our Customers,
The health and well-being of those who visit the gift shop is our top priority. In response to the Coronavirus (COVID- 19), we would like to share the steps we are taking to be proactive in the efforts to limit the spread of the virus.
- We are staying up to date with information provided by the Center for Disease Control (CDC), Texas Department of Public Health, and information provided by our local officials.
- We are practicing the “Do The Five Help Stop Coronavirus” set forth by the World Health Organization
- We will continue to sanitize door knobs, counters, display cases, product, etc. daily.
- Restrooms will continue to be cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- Any employee who is ill and shows symptoms associated with the virus will be required to stay home.
- We encourage those who visit the gift shop to use the hand sanitizing station located at our front counter.
We will continue doing our share to ensure a clean environment for our customers. Please educate yourself on the facts associated with COVID-19. Take care of yourselves and if you are sick, we ask that you please stay home, rest and reduce the risk of spreading the Coronavirus.
The Ysleta Mission Gift Shop will remain OPEN 7 days a week from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. until otherwise directed by Fr. Miguel Briseno.
If you would like to stay home but want to remain connected with us, Like and Follow us on Facebook and Instagram @ysletamissiongiftshop. For more information, or to stay up- to -date with our latest product availability and online shopping please visit our website at ysletamissiongiftsgop.com
We look forward to seeing you in person or online!
Ysleta Mission Gift Shop